Come join us for a celebration of life and love. In the title of this post it lists this contest as a "Give-Away ... Give-Away." That's because this contest is going to be a little different. You will still be submitting your name for a drawing via a comment below, but the lucky winner will have this tote sent to a person of his/her choosing. (Yes men, too, are encouraged to enter this contest for a special woman in his life.) That's why I say it's a "Give-Away" (from me to you) "Give-Away" (from you to someone of your choosing). When the winner is announced, I will acquire the address of the intended recipient from the winner and send it directly to that person with a note from the winner!
Here's where you come in. Most of us know someone who has been affected by breast cancer - whether the person has lived with the disease themselves or been a caregiver or supporter of one. It's a tough job to work your way to a healthier self when you've had cancer, but it is also challenging to be a caregiver or supporter of a loved one or close friend who has the disease. All are deserving of our support. Your job is to think of someone you know who has been affected by this disease and nominate them to receive this Hang Up if you should win. Please give us a little insight into what makes this person extra special to you. If, by chance, you are a breast cancer survivor, then by all means nominate yourself!
Here are the specifics of the contest...
- Make a comment below and your name will be submitted into the contest.
- Put a shout-out on your blog, by noon Friday, November 6th, and your name will be added two more times. (Make sure you let me know in an additional comment that you have posted a shout out.) Please spread the word.
- In your comment, please mention the first name of the person and your relationship to the intended recipient should you win the drawing. Also, please give us a little insight as to why you admire this person. If you are a breast cancer survivor, then nominate yourself!
- The recipient of this tote must live in the continental U.S. or Canada. (I will provide postage.)
- Although each contestant can only nominate one person, the same person can be nominated more than once.
- No anonymous comments. Please leave an email address or blog that I can visit. Private bloggers must leave their email address. If I don't have any way to contact you, your name will not be eligible.