Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Future Endeavors...

Much is on the horizon... I just wish I could get to it. I'm still not very ambulatory, but I'm getting there. The good news is that while I've been in recovery, I've still been busy. Busy buying fabric for future projects. Beautiful fabrics. I also had my sewing machine tuned up so that it will be raring to go when I'm ready for a little creating. I'm champing at the bit. Here's a sneak peak at future projects...

First, I'll need to finish the last in the "triplet" scenario with these beautiful fabrics. They are from the line "Arcadia" by Sanae for Moda...

Then I'll move on to make a few more Hang Ups from these luscious possibilities...

I love Jane Sassaman's line called, "Prairie Gothic."
You'll see some more of that in the future...

Tina Given's line, "Annabella."
I kept a Hang Up from this line for myself.
Just couldn't part with it.

And finally, Michael Miller's Whimsy line.
Scrumpdiddleumptious!


8 comments:

Jan said...

Ooooh - -lovely colors!! Can't wait to see what you whip up.

Don't overdo on the recovery - I know from experience that you need to take it easy.

Quilt Hollow said...

I'd say I wish you a quick recovery but perhaps you should enjoy some pampering from your family.
You've got some gorgeous fabrics for your new hang ups....and soon a humming machine!

Mila Julia n Ryan said...

Oh, my!! I just can't wait to see!!

MiaKatia said...

Really love both the Jane Sassman and the Michael Miller!

Julie said...

Oh that material by Miller is awesome! Puts me in mind of Christmas, for some reason! Dark winter nights with ornaments!!!

Have you ever designed any fabrics, Suzanne? I bet you could make some gorgeous designs!

Keep up that good recovery! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Shawn said...

Oh yes-----such YUMMY colors----I am in heaven with these colors!!

Muddy Boot Dreams said...

All of your fabrics are so beautiful. It is a good thing "really" that I no longer have time to sew, or else......I still have stacks of plastic bins of fabrics hidden away in the closet, and a one day plan.

Glad to hear that you are healing, and hope that you are up and at em very soon.

Jen

Kristine said...

Oooh, I really like the second and last set. Maybe I'm in a blue mood :P The pink around the flowers is so pretty - I love that little touch of color. And the bold blues on the bottom right fabric is just beautiful!