Friday, February 13, 2009

"Little Flirt!," $50

This flirtatious fusion of fabrics is such a winning combination! I love the bright, bold attitude of this Hang Up. Three different fabric sources make up this fresh tote. M. D. Hordyszynski designed Disco Dot for Michael Miller fabrics -- her creation comprises the bottom part of the tote. The small strip of fabric and the lining are from Holly Holderman's line called "StripZ, StripeZ & DotZ, by Lakehouse Dry Goods. Finally the floral print was designed by Yolanda Fundora for Windham Fabrics. I think these three materials compliment each other beautifully!

This Hang Up is fashioned much like the others. It has a large inside two-compartment pocket and 22" reinforced fabric straps. It is fully lined with multiple interfacing and has a fabric-covered removable base for extra support. It measures approximately 14 1/2" x 12". The price includes postage anywhere within the continental U.S. Just send me an email if you are interested. My email address is found on the side bar of my blog.


devri said...

so cute, and I love the name..

MiaKatia said...

That is sassy!