Friday, February 27, 2009

Amazing...

This week some beauties were delivered to my door. All soft and dappled in sunlight, they made my heart go pitter-patter. I could almost smell their sweet fragrance. Take a peak... I apologize in advance for making you jealous.

These beautiful cards (and 9 others) came from Jen at Muddy Boot Dreams. Words cannot describe how beautiful her photos are. Check out her blog and if you have an occasion to need a packet of photo cards, consider ordering some from Jen. You will be sooo happy you did!

7 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

These photos make me wish it was spring!!
Now those cupcake totebags have to be about the cutest thing I have seen for a long time...and the fabrics look so delicious. Those should sell like hot cakes!!
Have a great weekend. Take care, Natalie

MiaKatia said...

Those are beautiful!

Kristine said...

Oh those are nice! I like them a lot! So did you order them or did she send you a present?

Suzanne said...

Kristine, I definitely consider those cards a gift, but Jen got a little something in return. ;o)

Andrea said...

Hi Suzanne...I stopped by via Jen's blog...so glad I did!! Your products are gorgeous!! Simply wonderful...I will be shopping here in the future for sure! :) Nice to "meet" you! :)

Renee said...

These are so awesome! I'm going to have to check this out.

Carolynn said...

Doesn't she make the best cards with her beautiful photos! I'm a big fan and customer of hers too. :o))