Monday, February 23, 2009

Bloomin' Tuesday

Best deal ever! This past week, quite by accident, I found the best deal in cut flowers is found a day or two after Valentine's Day. As luck would have it when I went looking for cut flowers on February 16th, there were myriads of roses that hadn't been snatched up and they were being offered at drastically reduced prices. I took advantage of that windfall! Nothing better than a good buy. It's hard for me to say what color of rose is my favorite, but I do love a winter white rose... Enjoy!

If you'd like to see more Bloomin' Tuesday posts, go to Ms. Green Thumb Jean's!

9 comments:

playsdolls said...

Oh Suzanne what a beautiful rose,the white with the yellow center is so beautiful.

Anne Fannie said...

Hi Suzanne, what a pretty white rose! Don't you wish our roses in our yard could produce those perfect looking roses??
Happy Bloomin' Tuesday
Love, Ann

Darla said...

What a great color rose!

Deb said...

Thanks for stopping by to visit my 1st bloomin tuesday. Don't you just love getting a good deal on flowers.

Paula said...

Love the rose! Do you know the name of it? WOuld love to put one in my yard.
Like you in Colorado we are dreaming of the warmer weather.
How did you do this picture to show 4 things in one photo?
I love your bags and shabby chic ideas. I am going to put your blog link on my personal blog.
Thanks for sharing! Paula in Idaho

devri said...

I love it because it is out of the ordinary.

Carla said...

Just heavenly! There really is nothing as beautiful as a rose is there?

Jean said...

Lovely rose made even better by a reduced price! Beautiful photos! Jean

Dee said...

They are beautiful! And a perfect time to buy them!