Thursday, June 26, 2008

SOLD - "Lemonade Anyone?", $55

This fabric reminds me of relaxing in a garden, cold glass of lemonade in hand, on a hot Summer day! This Hang Up measures approximately 15 1/2" x 12". It features an outside pocket on the front of the tote. Both the fabric and the lining of the tote are fully interfaced. There is a roomy, two-compartment pocket inside, a removable reinforced base, and canvas straps. Included in the price is the cost of shipping to the continental U.S. & Canada. If you would like to purchase this Hang-Up, send me an email at the address on my side-bar.

5 comments:

MiaKatia said...

I like the way you mixed the fabrics on this one. I can totally see how it reminds you of a cold glass of lemonade on a hot summer day.

Kristi Chase said...

I love this one! SO CUTE!

Jean said...

You have been a busy girl! Love all your totes and dwipes! I hope they are selling for you. Can't pick a favorite, your fabric combinations are wonderful.

Adam & Wendy said...

I love this one! It is so fun and summery.

Pudgeduck said...

trying to pick out a tote is hard--I want them all!!