Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"Bloomin' Cute!"

My daughter's family is moving next month. They have lived in Utah for the last several years while her husband has finished school. He graduated in April and they will be making a move to Grand Ole Opry country -- yup, they will be heading to Nashville soon! They will leave behind her husband's family, which, I'm sure, will be hard for them. As a little "going away" present, I offered to make her sister-in-law a tote. I guess her sister-in-law is a fan of my totes. I always feel good when I hear that someone appreciates them -- makes me feel flattered and happy! Anyway, Shannon picked out the fabric when she was here last week and yesterday I whipped it up. It's called "Bloomin' Cute!" Hope she likes it!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

So cute! I'm sure Marci will just love it!

Marci said...

I LOVE IT. THank you so much, its perfect. It fits my personality perfectly. Thank you Shannon for telling your mom I love her totes and have been coveting yours. We are going to miss Shannon so much, but we know that they have great things in store for them in Nashville, and I am going to visit as much as I can. Thank you so much again. I love suprises.

Adam & Wendy said...

alright, can i just buy one or two from you? i keep telling myself i will learn how to make totes, but i never get around to it.

Jean said...

Love it! Time to get busy and start selling!

Cole said...

Funny, today I showed my tote to some girl frinds at work, Sam & Tiffany who are linked to my blog and another gal, and a few of them wanted to know if they could just buy them from you. They were serious, they would be interested. If you're interested just let me know....

Cole said...

By the way, I love your fabric choices. They really make the tote! They always seem perfectly suited, you have great taste!

VINTAGE GIRL AT HEART said...

I am also interested.. these totes are so unique. I keep looking on your blog to see if you are selling on Etsy???!!!