Thursday, June 19, 2008

BOTH SOLD - Dwipes Mini-Totes, $15

Hey Ladies! You've convinced me! I'm going to start selling my Hang-Ups (totes) and Dwipes (diaper + wipes mini-totes). I've tried to figure out how to do this and decided on the following approach. Each time I make a Hang-Up or Dwipe to sell, I will post the photo of the item on this blog along with the price. If you are interested, just leave me a comment and then send me an email. (My email address is listed in the right hand column.) We'll work out the exchanges at that time.

Today I have two Dwipes to sell. They are shown below. These Dwipes are fully lined and interfaced. They have a boxed corner at the bottom to allow room for the storage of diapers and wipes. If you are interested please specify "flower" or "dots." I'm pricing them at $15 each, which includes shipping. (FYI: Diapers and Wet Wipes are not included.) I have also decided to sell the pattern for the Dwipes, which includes the detailed instructions below, for $5. However, this pattern is only available with a purchase of a Dwipe for $15. That way you can make as many as you would like for shower gifts, etc. I think with the Dwipe in hand and the detailed instructions, even the most basic sewers could crank them out! Remember, I'm only going to sell the pattern to those who buy a tote, though. (Yup, I know that's disgusting.)Thanks, ladies! You have been so encouraging. I'm going to try to crank a tote out this afternoon. It's going to be made from a batik fabric that is so amazing.