Wednesday, April 06, 2011

check it out

Remember a couple of weeks ago when I had my blog design updated? Well, as time went on it I realized it wasn’t quite what I had envisioned, so Krystal from Sassy Sanctuary {a very patient woman} went back to work and came up with this fantabulous rendition. It’s exactly what I wanted. I am in love with it. My husband should be insanely jealous. When I told him of my new obsession, he had the audacity to yawn. I guess after 33 years of marriage he’s not terribly fearful of getting replaced.

Anywho. I just wanted to give a loud and enthusiastic shout out to Krystal. I appreciated her patience and design expertise so much!  If you're in the mood for a little blog design update, you'll want to contact her...


Sassy Sanctuary


8 comments:

Krystal said...

Thanks for the shout out! I'm glad you are happy with it. It does look great!

Rachael @ The Little Birdie said...

Beautiful! I am loving these colors!! :)

Lisa said...

I like it!

Jan said...

LOVE it!! It's perfect.

Maryam said...

Suzanne, it really really looks great!! So perfect.

Muddy Boot Dreams said...

Beautifully fresh and clean sparkling for spring.

Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

stefanie.ann said...

it looks great!! she did mine too!

http://excusemeatthetableandplease.blogspot.com/

Jenniffier said...

Beautiful!