Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mother's Day Plaque Attack . . .

Because the month of May holds a very special holiday {Mother's Day} I have created two Plaque Attack documents this month. Yesterday I posted about the May Plaque Attack which you can download free of charge...


You can find that post here.  

Today I'm introducing a plaque specifically created for Mother's Day. I thought you might like to give a "Mother's Day Plaque" to some special mothers in your life for Mother's Day!

 

There are some beautiful greeting cards available for Mother's Day with very sweet sentiments, but these plaques actually cost less than a greeting card and give the recipient something a little more substantial and  heartfelt!


There are so many wonderful mothers in my life. My mother, of course, comes to mind first, but my mother-in-law, sisters, daughters, and daughters-in-law are also fabulous examples to me of motherhood.


I've been very blessed to have many wonderful women in my life that have helped and encouraged me in my role as a woman, wife and mother.


To receive the document and for a list of supplies and a tutorial on how to make this plaque, follow the links in this postIf you choose to download this document or request it by email, please consider becoming a "follower" and leave a comment below. I always love hearing from you!



Linked to:
Linky Party @ Running with Glitter
Mad Skills Monday @ Support Blog for Moms of Boys
Made with Love Monday @ Sew Chatty
Craft-O-Maniac Monday @ Craft-O-Maniac
Sundae Scoot Link Party @ I {love} Naptime
Show & Tell @ Be Different Act Normal
20 Below Friday @ Christina's Adventures
Show & Share Day @ Just a Girl
Free for All Friday @ Sassy Sites
Friday Flair @ WhipperBerry
Frugalicious Friday @ Finding Fabulous
Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest

17 comments:

Hama Roska said...

I found your blog via blog surfing and I LOVE your ideas. My mom is going to love this gift! Thank you so much for sharing your ideas.

WCreativeDesigns said...

I'm not sure how I got here but I"m sure glad I did. I love your blog. Thanks for sharing

Jillian said...

Both plaques are beautiful and creative! I love the color of green you chose for May!

Brittnie said...

Just what I needed for Mother's Day gifts this year! And they are so easy to make, I'm getting one too!

BigBearswife said...

The pink one is my favorite!

Jill said...

This is beautiful! I may actually be able to afford to decorate my house with these awesome ideas!

Brenda said...

Just found your blog. So cute, I love your plaque attack!
Brenda

Linda said...

Love the plaque attack. Just recently found your blog.

Steph @ Crafting in the Rain said...

Really sweet--thanks for sharing!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

this is so cute! what a neat idea for Mother's Day!!

Heather said...

Thank you for sharing two beautiful plaques this month. I have been struggling on what to give my mother for her special day. Thank you for the wonderful plaque. I have found that special gift for her because of your efforts!

Edwards Fam said...

Thank you so much! I love the words you chose for the Mother's Day plaque. Perfect.

just jayma said...

I saw this on a linky party from Running with Glitter!

I love your plaques, and I'm a new follower! I can't wait to make these!

Sam, Tom, and Nate said...

I just found your blog! You have the cutest things! I love the YW plaque and the Mother's Day plaque. But can't seem to figure out how to DL them, would you be able to email them to me? Samholl22@yahoo.com

Ginger said...

Gosh I LOVE these plaques!! I need to buckle down and make a few of these!!! Would look so cute on my desk at work...Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

Kirsten @ Mushki Loves said...

Hi! I featured your plaque on my blog today! I hope that is ok! Have a Happy Mother's Day!

Bonnie said...

So i found your blog by surfing, and i think these plaques are so cute! my mom would love this!