Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Bloomin' Tuesday...


We returned back on Sunday from a quick three day trip to Omaha to help our daughter's family move into their {beautiful} new home. As we drove through the cultivated, lush farmland of Nebraska I had  a feeling of appreciation wash over me for all that is ours in the United States. I feel so blessed to live in such a wonderful, prosperous, free country. I thought it appropriate for this Bloomin' Tuesday post, to show some photos that I took {with my iPhone at 75 mph} on our drive through Nebraska. These photos show the heartland of America and the beautiful farms that feed our country and the world...





Happy 4th of July!

Linked to:
Ms. Green Thumb Jean's Bloomin' Tuesday

5 comments:

Sue said...

Love the 75 mph photos of Nebraska. I have a 75 mph album of pictures taken from Ohio to Nevada. So fun!
Thanks for sharing.

daisy said...

Gorgeous! What a fun trip!

ga447 said...

I live in Omaha off of 156th St. I have passed that barn many times. I go to Colorado to visit my sister in Vail. We have lots of Quilt shops in our area.

Suzanne said...

ga447 -- I'll have to visit some of those shops on my next visit!

Chris said...

Happy Fourth!! You did a great job getting those pictures at 75mph! LOL