Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The sweet hum-drum of a sewing machine...

I've been busy building up my Etsy shop the last couple of days. I've ignored my shop horribly these last few months. This week I'm working on building up the supply of Dwipes in my shop. Several of our friends and family members are expecting, and I not only want to whip up a few dwipes for those special people, but also for any little expected bundles that you might be looking forward to! I'll also be stocking the shelves with more wristlets and cupcake totes as well.

Here's a sampling of what I did the last couple of days...
 
I concentrated on little boy babies yesterday. Later this week or next I'll focus on little girl Dwipes. If you're unsure what a Dwipe is... go here and find out for yourself! These items are residing in my Etsy.

Have a nice night!