Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The sweet hum-drum of a sewing machine...

I've been busy building up my Etsy shop the last couple of days. I've ignored my shop horribly these last few months. This week I'm working on building up the supply of Dwipes in my shop. Several of our friends and family members are expecting, and I not only want to whip up a few dwipes for those special people, but also for any little expected bundles that you might be looking forward to! I'll also be stocking the shelves with more wristlets and cupcake totes as well.

Here's a sampling of what I did the last couple of days...
 
I concentrated on little boy babies yesterday. Later this week or next I'll focus on little girl Dwipes. If you're unsure what a Dwipe is... go here and find out for yourself! These items are residing in my Etsy.

Have a nice night!


8 comments:

Emily said...

I love the fabrics, especially the train one. Where do you get your fabric?

gail myrepurposedlife.net said...

Cute! I like the one with the owls. :)
gail

Amy said...

These are really cute Suzanne. Hopefully they'll fly right out of your shop and into some mama's diaper bag!

Maryam said...

I think the fabric of the light tan one is very very cute! I love my dwipe. We still use it faithfully!

Dave and Natalie said...

found you blog on a friend's blog sidebar...My kids are too old for Dwipes...but I have one that LOVES trains...where did you find that CUTE fabric?!

Mia said...

You find the best little owl fabrics.

Suzanne said...

Emily & Natalie, I honestly can't remember where I bought the train fabric, but this link has some cute selections of train fabric...

http://www.fabric.com/SearchResults2.aspx?Source=Header&SearchText=trains&CategoryID=1d5f47dc-9991-4088-93f3-26a376046a5e

Farah Muzaffar said...

Very cute and can be used with so many purposes, I really like them, if I have time than I ll go foe sewing one tomorrow..
thanks a lot, its great and useful

Hope you would like to pay a visit at
http://www.craftaworld.blogspot.com/
to comment on my new post.
Love
Farah