Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Little Girl Dwipes...

I've been busy this week whipping up Dwipes (Diaper and Wet Wipe Mini-Totes) for my Etsy. This time I concentrated on Dwipes for the little girls in our lives! Lots of pink and damask and flowers! Here's a sampling...
Instead of adding a button to the outside of these Dwipes, I have opted to add a fabric flower to these feminine creations. I think the flowers add the perfect touch...
 Here's one last creation. This Dwipe is going to be shipped very soon in anticipation of our 8th grandchild ... a little girl due in a month or so! Can't wait!!!
If you'd like to know more about how a Dwipe is used, go here!
 

7 comments:

gail myrepurposedlife.net said...

Suzanne! these are all so adorable! I can't wait to have a grandbaby! :)
gail

Julie Harward said...

You are the Queen of beautiful little bags for sure! These are so so darling! You are so creative! :D

Jan said...

I love the little feminine touch -- SO pretty! (you are amazing!)

Julie said...

I absolutely love the pink damask ones--wish I had these when I had little ones.

Shannon said...

love them!!!

Marla @ Always Nesting said...

Those are so cute! Grandbaby #8??? Lucky, lucky, blessed you. I've just got two grands and wow, I think I hit the jackpot. Who knew being a grandma would be so much fun?

Tina said...

These are all gorgeous Suzanne!! I wish I had one when our girls were babies!! I think they are such the perfect gift for a Mum to be! Ooh, I bet you are so excited about your new little grandaughter!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend ~ Txx