Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Stocking the shelves...

I've been busy stocking the shelves of my Etsy the last few days. I'd rather be creating in other ways, but occasionally one needs to get down to business. I've had a number of sales lately and my shop has been getting smaller and smaller, so it was time to build up the inventory a bit before the holidays! This week I've been working on wristlets...
A wristlet is a versatile little clutch that can be carried day or night. It can be used as a purse to carry cash, a debit card, your phone,a license and keys, or it can be used in a purse or luggage to organize accessories (i.e. as a cosmetic bag, sunglasses case, or for personal items).
The pattern of this wristlet is unique -- I designed it myself. I love the earthy, textured feel of the gathered muslin combined with the patterned fabric. A beautiful fabric flower finishes it off with just the right touch!
The dimensions of this mini-tote are 8" x 5". It is fully lined and interfaced with fusible fleece to give it plenty of body and support.
This clutch would be perfect as a gift. You might want to tuck a little crinkle paper and a few items (lipstick, perfume, hand lotion, etc.) inside!
These wristlets are on the shelves of my Etsy awaiting a new home!