- 6 days with nuthin' but grandkids and their parents (the best part)
- traveled up a mountain in an aerial tram
- rode a chairlift and came back down on an alpine slide
- hiked up and through mountains to a beautiful waterfall
- visited an aquarium
- shopped in a long row of gift shops
- experienced a downpour of rain the likes of which I have never seen or heard
- enjoyed these beautiful views from our cabin
The question is...
WHERE WERE WE?
Here are a few more clues:
- our plane headed east as we left Denver
- our cabin was on the perimeter of a national forest
- black bears are a big deal in these here parts!
If you'd like a chance to win a gift from my Etsy, all you have to do is guess where we vacationed last weekend! Only the state or the National Park need to be named, but for extra credit you can name the town. Obviously, more than one person can choose the same place. The names of those who guess correctly will have their names put into a bowl and I will draw a winner. The winner will be able to choose her own wristlet, travel bag or dwipe from my Etsy! It's as simple as that!
No anonymous comments, please. I need an email address or accessibility to a public blog. Private bloggers --feel free to enter, but you'll need to leave your email address. If I don't have any way to contact you, your name will not be eligible.
This contest will run through midnight on Sunday, September 12th. Monday morning, September 13th the winner will be announced.