Friday, September 17, 2010

90 days to go...

The thought of putting up a Christmas craft so early in the year goes against my better judgment, but my daughter and I have been crafting this week and she finished this Christmas block advent calendar yesterday so I thought I'd better take a few pictures of it before she packs it away and heads home tomorrow. This calender is much like the Halloween advent calendar we made earlier this week. Just so you know there are 90 days left until Christmas...
That's a whole quarter of a year. 
It give me plenty of time to procrastinate. 

9 comments:

Jenni said...

I love it!!

And I say it is NEVER too early to whip out the Christmas music.

One Cheap B*tch said...

Thanks for the warning! =) I tend to procrastinate too and every year I swear I won't. Love this little calendar!

Jeanine

Tara said...

These are so cute, and you make them look so simple??

Tara
www.tarabeingtara.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

I count 99 days until christmas

Jillian said...

These are so cuteeee!

Muddy Boot Dreams said...

When you work retail, you start to cry at this point. "It's toooo sooon."


Love both of your calendars, I wonder if I made one, would it ease my pain a little?

Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

Tina said...

Love it:) It sounds like you and your daughter have had lots of creative fun this week Suzanne:) I can't believe there is only 90 days until Christmas..yikes! Fabulous job as always:) ~ Tina xx

Liz said...

Love it, its gorgeous!

Amy said...

I love it! I want to make one of the halloween ones!