Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Snips and snails and puppy dog tails...

Have you ever noticed that the genders of newborns have a tendency to run in cycles? It seems to me that often there is covey of little girl babies born followed by a string of baby boys. Well, we are smack dab in the middle of a train of little boys around here. Since the beginning of the year through the month of August, I've know at least 10 women that have given birth or are expecting to give birth, and every last one of them is expecting a little boy! The last mommy I know that delivered a baby boy was one of my adorable nieces. She gave birth about a week ago, so today I whipped up a Dwipe for her and a few extra to put in my Etsy. I also made some little girl Dwipes just in case someone, somewhere, is having a girl. :o) Love the sweet little boy and little girl fabrics for these...