Monday, May 04, 2009

Two more...

Today we have blue skies and warmer temperatures. I don't mean to brag (well, maybe just a little), but there is something about the blue in a Colorado sky that is just spectacular. It's the clearest, purest, cerulean blue you'll ever see. Today is one of those days where there's a cool breeze, the sun is shining, the sky is blue, and flowers are budding -- Mary Englebreit flowers to be exact...

You know, one of those days where you might want to take a break and catch up on some R&R. (Ribbons & Ric-rac) Ahhh, life is good...

5 comments:

GRAMEE said...

i love both these cup cakes..

cute!
my grumpy signed up for the mothers giveaway
i made him..i mean he did it so lovingly before he went to hit a bucket of balls yesterday! lol
i never commented last week about the quilt look hang up i love that idea! and the inside was even so cute!

MiaKatia said...

Oh my these just get cuter and cuter. Your fabric combos are so fun!

Jan said...

Oh, beautiful! Now I wish I had another little girl to hand one of these to - I'm thinking my 4 grandsons might not appreciate it as much as Miss Maya did hers. So cute!

Renee said...

These two are the cutest!!!

Carla said...

This is so cute!