Wednesday, March 04, 2009

"First Love"

I went back to my First Love yesterday. No need to get worried. I'm not talking high school romances here. I'm talking totes. These last few weeks I've been baking lots of cupcakes and whipping up travel bags. It felt so good to get back to my first love -- Hang Ups (totes). I have amassed a roomful of Spring and Summer-like fabric for Hang Ups that I'll be making in the next couple of months. It's downright exhilarating to think of all the tantalizing fashions that will be created!

Speaking of creations... here's "First Love." I adore these vibrant, happy fabrics. So feminine and saucy! The three complimentary fabrics used in this tote were designed by Lila Tueller for Moda and are called "Woodland Bloom." Nothing like a little pink to put you in the mood for warm, sun-washed days and flower gardens...

10 comments:

Maryam said...

Oh holy cow. I'm breaking into your house later to obtain that bag. Yowza.
Ooh, and I got Tina's package in the mail after I got home from lunch with you. I'm serious- they are so adorable...it actually made me cry. I gotta show you. love m

Kristi said...

So beautiful, I love this one!

Renee said...

Very pretty! I'm getting ready to go to the fabric store and am so excited!

MiaKatia said...

I never thought of myself as a pink kind of girl... but I take it back I am totally a pink kind of girl! Love it!!

Lila Tueller said...

Hey...what a cute tote! I love your choice of fabrics, too! (Heehee)
Thanks for sending me the link...I'm going to add it to my photostream.
You do fabulous work!
Lila

Marci said...

This bag makes me in the mood for spring. I love it.

Cole said...

PINK, I love pink! Great bag!

Kristine said...

Oooh very cute!

dowhatyoulove said...

Your bags are beautiful, and very well made. Jen over at Muddy Boot Dreams suggested I come check out your blog, because I just finished my own shopping bag. Not nearly as fancy as yours though.

I am having fun looking through your blog, it looks like you are a very creative person!

Ziho said...

This one is so beautiful!!!!