Saturday, March 28, 2009

Around the corner...

Easter is just around the corner. It's one of my favorite holidays. I associate the words "joy", "hope", "renewal", and "love" with Easter. How could you not adore a holiday that you think of in those terms? I like to send my kids and grandkids little love packages on holidays. I wish our family could be together on all the holidays, but they are spread from one coast to the other, so getting together for every holiday is just not possible. Instead, I often send them little care packages to let them know we love them and are thinking of them. I thought I'd show you what I'm sending our granddaughters this year. Yup, each one will get a little "cupcake" with little trinkets and jelly beans inside the eggs. I've always enjoyed making the Easter basket part of the gift. I like it to be something they can use after, so this little cupcake tote fits the bill perfectly. I think I'll get the grandsons a little sand bucket this year and fill it with little boy things. Should be fun putting these together...

5 comments:

Quilt Hollow said...

Fantastic Easter baskets....I'm just loving these cupcake totes you have been making...bummer there isn't a single girl in my family!

Kristine said...

Those are adorable! What a great surprise for your grandkids this year!

Carla said...

I had to look twice at your little duck-that one really looks really, what a cute creation! You are so talented! I know they will love receiving cupcakes and sand pails!

Emilia Queiroz said...

Here it goes my posting for march and I picked this one about Easter. I jus love easter time and those bags are just adorable!! Nice job!!! emiliaqueiroz@hotmail.com

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛