Thursday, March 05, 2009

Just waiting...

I'm on pins and needles. Grandbaby #6, a boy, is scheduled to come into the world on Monday. Tomorrow I'm headed to Tennessee so I can be stationed at "home" with the newborn's brother and sister while their mom and dad are at the hospital awaiting his arrival. It's an exciting time for our family and, like I said, I'm on pins and needles.

Because of all this excitement blogging is going to take second fiddle for a couple of weeks. I won't be around much, if at all. I am hoping to post a photo or two of these grandchildren and yet another that lives nearby. Yup, our best and most priceless creations are not made of fabric. That's for sure.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

I can't wait to see pics of the new baby. I can't believe that time is already here! Have fun out there!

MiaKatia said...

That may be the coolest picture ever. I am currently NOT watching the clock... Ok, yes I am :)

Quilt Hollow said...

You don't look old enough to have grand kids! Sorry but I just don't see it....you wear it well. Enjoy, have fun and I'll look for you when you get back.

Renee said...

What a wonderful grandma you are! Hope you have a safe trip down and look forward to hopefully seeing you during your stay.

Tins and Treasures said...

Oh, I am so excited for you. I agree with Mary, you don't look old enough to have grandchildren! We will be looking forward to pictures. Take care ~Natalie

Renna said...

That is so exciting, Suzanne!

PS-I love the picture you posted, so cool!