Thursday, July 31, 2008

SOLD - Turquoise Medallion

Here's my new creation. I've named it Turquoise Medallion. You know, I think it was easier to come up with names for my children than it is to come up with a new name for every tote I make! Anyway, this is another Amy Butler fabric -- love it! It's deep, rich colors are so pretty. This tote measures approximately 14 1/2" x 12". Check out the sidebar to find more information about my totes and please feel free to email me with any questions you may have. This hang up sells for $45 -- which includes shipping to the continental U.S. and Canada. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I love how bright this one is, but it is totally calming at the same time!

Marci said...

I love the choice of fabric combination. So cute.

Judy said...

Ah, Magoo! You've done it again! We're in Park City today and I brought along my "Lemonade" tote. A lady on the street, and another in an elevator full of people, ask me where I purchased it. Park City is a rather eclectic little place and today it's full of artsy types due to a national art show here. I'm telling you, girl, you could be famous. But wait, you already are! This one is absolutely gorgeous.

Cole said...

I love the rich colors, they make me feel a happy calm....

devri said...

I bought this one, thank you Suzanne.