Friday, July 25, 2008

SOLD - Tomato Pesto!, $45


This afternoon I had a block of time, so I decided to whip out another Hang Up. My inventory (such as it is) is down to precious few, so I thought I'd better get moving! I named this tote "Tomato Pesto" because of the fresh colors that remind me of tomatoes and, you guessed it, pesto! (Can you tell I'm hungry?) I do love these Moda fabrics -- they're so fun and cheery! This tote has all the usual bells and whistles. The bag measures approximately 14 1/2" x 12". Check out the sidebar to find more information about my totes and please feel free to email me with any questions you may have. This little beauty is $45 -- which includes shipping to the continental U.S. and Canada. Enjoy!

8 comments:

devri said...

I think I love this one even more, way to go again....

Judy said...

You're amazing, Suzanne. I love this one, too.

Jan said...

Beautiful. I love the colors -- so summery!

Maryam said...

I like the smaller button and the little trimming around the middle. Very pretty.

Jean said...

Love these fabrics! The auction was a fun idea.

Joanna said...

How do you do that so fast!?! Impressive.

Judy said...

Suzanne - Since I have two of your totes that I'm not afraid to say I totally flaunt, I've been questioned by many of my cronies as to where I am finding them. Now, they may just be asking the question to find out the answer (?). But I have a feeling that some of my friends are thinking they want to purchase one or two. Everyone seems to be looking ahead to the holidays . . . do you want advertising way out here? I can see this becoming a big business for you, rather than something you do "just for fun". So, what do you have in mind? Do you want more business or no? I can see where it could become quite overwhelming, especially when I start ordering Dwipes. Everyone in our neighborhood is going to need one of those in the next few months, and in perusing the malls for baby gifts, I'm finding that the "Dwipe" lurks in the back of my mind and everything else I see just isn't right. Those Dwipes are too, too cute, and I'm spoiled. So, when you have a mo, would you give me my marching orders on advertising you?

Suzanne said...

Judy - I would love you to advertise my things in any way you deem appropriate. The way I plan on running this little business of mine is just putting the items out as I make them. I'm not going to do special orders, so in that way it will never get away from me and I will never have to go faster than I have strength or time. Does that make sense. I'm hopeful that in November, after the wedding, I'll really be able to put a push on for Christmas and the holidays when people are probably making more purchases. Hope that answers your question. Thanks so much for thinking of me!