Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Get Ready for an AUCTION !!!

SOLD - Auction closed

I'm up for trying a little something new. How about an AUCTION! I'm going to auction away my "Olive It" Hang Up valued at $45. We'll start the bidding at $20. Each bid must be in dollar increments. Please make your bid(s) in a comment below. No anonymous comments (obviously). Make sure that I have a way to contact you if you make a bid. The auction will end on Friday, July 25th at 5pm MT. We'll see how this auction goes and if it's successful (i.e."fun") I'll have to do it again! No need to advertise this on your blogs. That way the tote will go to a member of my faithful readership! ;o)

Here's a photo of "Olive It." This Hang Up has a roomy, two compartment pocket inside, a removable reinforced base, and canvas straps. The bag measures approximately 14 1/2" x 12". Scroll down to find more information about it and please feel free to email me with any questions you may have.

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Big Oops! To those three who had already put in a bid or two - please feel free to place your bids again! I wanted this post to be at the top of my blog so I copied it from below and made a new post -- not realizing that it wouldn't copy the comments until it was too late! Sorry! That's what you get when you have an amateur running the show! Anyway, for those wanting to bid I think we were at $24 with Marci's bid.

angela said...

$26 bid

Pudgeduck said...

$30. bid

angela said...

$32

Suzanne said...

Congratulations -- Angela won the tote with a bid of $32. I have to say it's going to be hard to part with one of my all-time favorite totes! Angela - write me an email and we will work out the exchange!

devri said...

Oh crapola- didn't look fast enough, we were at family getaway. shucks- foiled again. next time though.

Judy said...

Oh, nuts. With yesterday being a holiday around here, I didn't get to check your blog until ONE HOUR too late. Hey, that sounds like a great title for my biography. "One Hour Too Late." What do you think? The tote is beautiful. Fun idea, too.