Tuesday, July 08, 2008

SOLD - "Lemons & Blooms" Dwipe, $15

I've decided Dwipes are a hot little commodity! Who knew? I can hardly keep any in stock! After raising my 7 kiddos though, their practicality is certainly not lost on me! I'm going to be making a few more Dwipes today. Here's one that I've called Lemons & Blooms! If you're interested in this one, let me know if you'd like another complimentary color for the link. I have links in all the colors that are in this fabric! Please look on my sidebar for a description of the Dwipe. Diapers and wet wipes are not included, but the cost of shipping is included in the $15 price of the Dwipe. Feel free to purchase the pattern for an additional $5. Just email me at the address on my sidebar if you're interested!

1 comment:

Kristi Chase said...

I can't believe you made a lemonade dwipe!! I was talking to my sister the other day and told her that my FAVORITE bag was your lemonade bag and also, that you should make matching dwipes for your bags then somebody could use your cute bags as a diaper bag. I can't believe you read my mind!