Saturday, July 05, 2014

Two Party Themes for Children...


I thought I'd show you a couple of birthday party ideas for little boys that I think are adorable. Our 3 year old grandson had a birthday party recently, and our daughter planned a party around a "circus" theme. I have the photos to prove it was a huge success. It's times like this I really wish all my kids lived around the corner, instead being spread across the country. Look at this cute grandson of ours in the "photo booth"...


Just like in a real circus where the tigers have an obstacle course, the kids had to maneuver through an obstacle course of their own. Here's the "ring of fire"...


My daughter set up a candy bar and made these adorable goodie jars. The children filled the jars with the candies of their choice to take home as a party favor ...


There's no one that appreciates a painted animal more than me! So cute...


And here's one more from the photo booth because I can't get enough of my daughter's cute family...


*********************

Another fun idea is from a friend whose 5 year old was celebrating. He loves Legos like crazy, so his mom fed that addition with a "Lego Birthday Party." Here are a couple of pictures from that event that will give you some fabulous ideas for your Lego maniac...