Saturday, December 15, 2012

Reindeer Noses...

I've been thinking a lot about children the last couple of days. I'm so grateful for the children in my life. I love them so much. The events in Connecticut have made me so sad. I've sent up a lot of prayers in the last 36 hours for those who lost loved ones. We're all grieving and feel their loss.

Because my mind has been on little ones {and their care givers}, I wanted to do a little something for the children in my class at church. The other day I pinned a cute downloadable freebie from Kate Hadfield Designs. She made this adorable Christmas bag topper and offers it on her website free of charge. Go here for the pdf version of her "Reindeer Nose Bag Topper." It was so generous of her to offer it free.

I copied the bag toppers onto cardstock paper, grabbed some treat bags, and put these together in no time. Just use Whoopers and Sour Cherry Balls for the candies...


At times like this it feels good to do something special
for the children in our lives.