Friday, October 26, 2012

Announcement & Friday's Fabulous Finds...


Yesterday my post was about genealogy. That was fitting because a new leaf was added to our family tree. Our twelfth grandbaby -- a girl -- was born last night. We're sooo happy. I will be leaving early Sunday morning to fly to North Carolina to help take care of the momma and baby and to keep "big" brother (16 months old) happy and busy. {Can't wait!} 

My Etsy shop will close while I am away, and I might be gone a full three weeks, so if there is anything you're thinking of buying in the next few weeks please purchase it by Saturday (tomorrow) afternoon! Also, if you've put off requesting the Trick or Treat Bag Pattern, please email me to request that pattern today.


I spy with my Etsy eye... 
a big ray of sunshine on an otherwise cloudy day.



Clockwise, starting top left:

Hoping that your weekend is filled with sunshine!