Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Trick or Treat Bag -- Sneak Peak


A few years ago I created a Trick or Treat Bag and made a bunch for my grandchildren. Since that time four more grands have joined the family, so I'm in the process of making some more. Here's a peak at a couple of the trick-or-treat bags I've made in the past. The photos feature bags that are the same basic pattern with a few tweaks to make them unique...



Today I'll be working on a free tutorial for these cute Halloween bags. I'll publish tutorials for both versions in the next two days. These are sturdy bags that can be used year after year. They are the perfect gift from a grandma to her grands for Halloween!

14 comments:

Sue said...

Thank you!! I look forward to making a few for my girls. Love the fabrics, yikes, super cute!

Kathleen O'Grady said...

Wow, really cute bags! Looking forward for the tutorials, thanks!

Esperanza✿⊱╮ said...

Me gustan, una idea linda!!!!!!!!

Mme PiNat said...

Great news ! Thanks in advance for this tutorial...I will be happy to do them and put a link on my blog to you...Thanks

Pamela said...

You are a grandma after my own heart!! Love these will have to make them soon.

nives said...

oooo they are so cute

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

oh my gosh! such cute bags. You are so talented my dear.
I still use my little bag for makeup every time I travel. I love it, and always think of you fondly when I use it.

gail

VickiT said...

Oh my gosh Suzanne! You are incredible and SOOOOO awesome. Those are just adorable. I made one for my oldest granddaughter last year but had plans to make another for her this year. I'd say these are perfect.

Thank you for being so awesome Suzanne.

Sharon said...

Those bags are just the cutest things ever. Can't wait for a tutorial. Have four little grands that would each love one for this Halloween. Thanks, your are amazing.

Debby said...

What sweet bags. I would love to make them for our grands!! Thanks for sharing your tutorial

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your creativity. I love your fabric choices and that you can use it for boys or girls. Probably the only time a boy will carry a bag.:P

amynr said...

They are beautiful! I wish I had your talent!

DavKan said...

I love this bag idea! It is great for Halloween, and with a change in fabric can be made for many other uses, too...You are very creative, and kind to offer your patterns free...
Regards,
K

DavKan said...

I love this lil bag! With a change in fabrics it can also be used for other things...You are very creative and so kind to share your patterns for free.
Regards,
Kan