Wednesday, October 05, 2011

October's Plaque Attack...


After a one month hiatus, the Plaque Attack Club is back! Many thanks to those who made such wonderful suggestions last month for "themes" for the monthly plaques this year. This month I created a plaque that will be applicable to us all! The theme... birthdays!!!

Without further ado, here is October's Birthday Plaque...


In order to receive this document, please read the following instructions. 

For those new to the "Plaque Attack Club," each month I feature a new printable document. Last year the plaque wording reflected holidays or activities unique to each month of the year. This year the plaque wording will reflect events in our lives or meaningful quotes! If you are new to the "Plaque Attack Club" know that you'll need to check back every month to receive each new document.


For a list of supplies and a tutorial on how to make these plaques, go here.


I am offering October's Birthday Plaque Attack in a Word document for anyone requesting it. Simply leave a comment below and consider becoming a follower of my blog. Then send me an email (my email address is on my sidebar under "Welcome" -- "Contact Information") with the words "October's Birthday Plaque Attack" in the subject line of the email. I will return your email with the plaque image attached in a Microsoft Word document. {I will be out of town for a few days toward the end of this week, so if you request the plaque document during that time, please know that I will get back to you toward the middle of next week.}


Important: 
© By requesting this document via email you are agreeing not to sell the pattern or sell products with this pattern on them. You may make as many products as you would like for personal use, gifts or fundraisers.


Enjoy!

Linked to:
First Ever Linky Party @ JaQs Studio
Hookin' Up with House of Hepworths
Strut Your Stuff @ Somewhat Simple
Show Off Your Stuff Party @ Fireflies & Jellybeans
DIY Under $5 @ A Little Tipsy
Show & Tell @ Blue Cricket Design
Link Party @ Tea Rose Home

49 comments:

Crafty Mischief said...

This is SO cute! I would love a document! Thanks for sharing! Have a great day!

dhillman said...

This is so cute, so cheerful, perfect for birthdays. I would love one! Thanks so much.

Jillian said...

So so so cute! I love the colors of this plaque and the party hat is fabulous!

California Born and Raised said...

I have been wanting a cute birthday sign/plaque for a while and just haven't been able to find one. Thank you so much for sharing your talent!!!!!

Sherry Drennan said...

Adorable! I can't wait to make one!

Jill said...

Love it! Just another great plaque!
Thanks!!

Paula said...

So cute! I would love to have this. Thank you for sharing your creativity....

Eryn said...

Whoops - I left my comment in the wrong posting... need more coffee. Love these plaques - such a great idea and thanks for sharing them with us!!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Me again Suzanne! What a cute plaque! It's my husband's 65th birthday Saturday and I would love to make one of these for him. Would you please send me the word document? Thank you!

Malinda said...

This idea would make anyone feel special!

Debbie said...

I love all of your cute plaques.. this is so cute with all the colors.. thanks for all the work you do,, would love to have a copy of it.. thanks. dparrish16@yahoo

mom2amanda said...

You are so great to share your talent. Would love a copy of October's Plaque Attack...I am a happy follower of your blog...

Mommo said...

I love the bright cheery colors of this one! So fun! I would love one.

snowdraak said...

Great plaque. I will have to save it for the new year as all our birthdays are Jan (one) and March (5).
Thanks for making great plaques!
Alison
fourkidstwocats at msn dot com

Sachie said...

Love this! So cheerful! I hope I can find this exact paper! It's perfect for the theme! Thank you!

The White Silk Purse (Dana) said...

Hurray! I"m so glad you're PLAQUE-ing again. I love it!

Sharon said...

I do follow your blog and would to join the "Plaque Attack Club". I'll email you and anxiously await the word document. My grandson will be 7 on Oct. 12th and the birthdays continue from there - 7 grandkids!

Q @ JAQS said...

This is so fun! Love the colors.

I would love for you to link up your creation at http://www.jaqsstudio.com/2011/10/jaqs-studio-first-ever-linky-party.html

MommyAnna said...

Would love a copy! So cute!

Emily said...

A birthday one...this is great!!!

Dianna F said...

Love it! Thanks so much!

Quilter's Delight said...

October is my birthday month! So why not make myself a plaque. How bright and cheery to set it on our table. thanks. Jill

Big Girl said...

Love the new format and this month's plaque! Looking forward to seeing what's in store for each new month.

Michelle said...

Love the monthly plaque! I have birthdays in November and December so this is perfect! Thanks for linking up with DIY under $5!

Mia said...

Seeing how we are coming up on birthday season here I should make one of those! Would you send me the file? We went to a pottery store this weekend for a group date and F and I made a "Today is your special day plate". Hope it turns out :o/

Domestic Goddess said...

How awesome! I came across this and am in love!! I'll be emailing you very soon!

saradewey said...

October Plaque Attack! Please send me one it is darling! thanks so much!

pwnmom said...

Loving your blog. found it via Pinterest! Would love to get this Plaque Attack (for Oct).

Thanks!

Tracy said...

A Birthday Plaque is a great idea. Creative and colourful too. Always enjoy what you have come up with next. Thanks for sharing.

Nettie's Jewels said...

This is a great birthday plaque...thanks again for sharing and being so creative.
lynette

Sarah Pope Photography said...

This is so darling! Please, please send me the file!

Nanbran said...

Another cute plaque attack! Thank you!!

Nanbran said...

Another cute plaque attack! Thank you!!

Barb said...

this is great! thanks for sharing your creative ideas with us.

Steve said...

So cute!! Think it might be my favorite!

charlana said...

I can't wait to make this!

Nana said...

I would love this plaque attack. Thank you so much!

Nancy said...

Just in time for my granddaughter's 10th birthday! I would love this!!

Kara said...

I am your newest follower, I would love a document! Thanks

TriciaP said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing!

shellybella said...

super cute! Can i get the pattern? thanks!

shellybella said...

i Love love the plaque attack. Thanks for sharing!!!

bluedogdesign said...

oooh - love this, thanks for sharing! Although, I must admit, I may make one in shades of grey as my hubby has the big 4-0 coming up sooon!

Angela said...

Such a great idea. Just found you and your plaque attacks. I am in love with this idea. Thank you so much.

Hama Roska said...

I love your paper choice with these words. AND it's so fitting that my birthday is in Oct. Thanks!

Kristin and Jason said...

So cute!!

Kathleen said...

I would love to try this, it is so cute!

Melissa said...

This is so festive! I love it!

Desirae Allen said...

I'd love the word document. I'll be emailing you! Thank you!!