Monday, October 03, 2011

Bloomin' Tuesday


FYI: October's Plaque Attack will be posted tomorrow!

Last week I visited The Butterfly Pavilion in Westminister (Colorado) with my visiting family members. In the butterfly exhibit there are over 1,200 free-flying tropical butterflies to enjoy. It delights the young and old! There are also a number of beautiful tropical plants in the rain forest exhibit. I thought I'd share some photos I took of those for my Bloomin' Tuesday post this week...









Linked to:
Bloomin' Tuesday @ Ms. Green Thumb Jean's
Garden Tuesday @ Sidewalk Shoes


12 comments:

Tina said...

Gorgeous photos, Suzanne! The butterlies are amazing! Thanks for sharing. I need all the gardening inspiration I can get, now that it is Spring here. We did not touch our garden over the very cold winter, so there is MUCH to be done:) Wishing you a wonderful week ahead ~ xx

daisy said...

What a wonderful place to visit. Thanks for taking us there!

hundredsofideas said...

So pretty. I could never grow the Ixora plant but the Glorybower took over one of my gardens this year, it is out of here this winter!

perennialgardener said...

Your garden is so tropical & lush! :)

Pam said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for linking up!

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

Hi there I am visiting your site as another Our World Tuesday participant. I would love to visit a butterfly sanctuary with my camera, beautiful photos.

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

My apologies I meant Bloomin Tuesday, off travelling and I have joined in lots of memes this week!

Mia said...

Beautiful! I so love the butterfly pavilion.

J. Smith said...

what an amazing place to visit. Your photos are beautiful. I love all the bright color. Jean

Corner Gardener Sue said...

Lovely photos!

Deb said...

Your photos are wonderful! I know your visiting family loved it all--I would have! (I've been AWOL from Bloomin' Tuesday for a couple of months now. It's good to visit your blog again.)

Indie said...

Wow, those butterflies are spectacular!! What a great place to visit!