Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday's Fabulous Finds . . .

I spy with my Etsy eye something... 

Can you tell I'm looking forward to autumn? 

Clockwise, starting top left:
MilkMaid Stool
Bee My Guest Honey Soap
Squirrel Mug Set
Dove on a Branch Pearl Necklace
Autumn Poncho

Wishing you a fabulous weekend!


Lila said...

I so enjoy your blog...your creativity is amazing. Always look forward to Fridays "I spy with my ETSY eye" posts as well. Thanks for sharing your plaques (I readily admit I am an addict) and for allowing us to be a part of your life on paper!

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Suzanne...

What a beautiful autumn mosaic, my friend! Ohhh yes...I am sooo looking forward to autumn, but then, I usually am by this time of the summer. It has been terribly hot in northeastern Colo. this summer! I can hardly wait for the trees to begin to turn their fabulous colors and the Indian Autumn days!

I love the honey bee soaps...sooo pretty! Oooh...and I bet they smell just heavenly! Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

Warmest summery wishes,