Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Most Viewed Post . . .


I'm away visiting a new grandbaby and his family this week, so I thought I would highlight some of my more popular posts from days gone by during the week that I'm gone. This particular post has been my all-time most viewed post. That surprises me a little. I wrote it about a year and a half ago when I didn't have many followers, so I imagine many of you have not viewed this post.

I made this pillow for my mother for her birthday. It sits in her family room on a beautiful fabric covered chair something like this. You'll find a complete tutorial on how to gather fabric and how to make this pillow here...


Have a wonderful day!


5 comments:

claudia b said...

oh I just LOVE this pillow!

Kelly (Seaux Southern) said...

Beautiful pillow. Can't wait to try to make one. Great idea for Christmas gifts this year! Thanks for the tutorial.

Tins and Treasures said...

Good Morning, Suzanne,
I do love this pillow too. Thank your for sharing some of your secrets!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday ~Natalie

Connie said...

I can see why this was a popular post. That is one fabulous pillow.

Lynn said...

I made this pillow and I love it.