Thursday, July 28, 2011

August Plaque Attack is here . . .


I can't believe the Plaque Attack Club is almost a year old. Last September I started the club and with the completion of August's plaque every month of the year is symbolized in a plaque! In September we will continue on with the Plaque Attack Club with a different format. We'll use the same plaques but the wording will reflect important things or events in our lives! Should be fun and I'm looking forward to it. As I plan the plaques, it will be a little more interactive as I will ask for your advice and help in coming up with the wording and subject matter! All in good time...

Lemonade, county fairs, and fresh fruit represent the last days of summer and the month of August to me!

Without further ado, let me introduce the
August Plaque Attack...


In order to receive the August Plaque Attack PDF,
please follow the instructions below...

For those new to the "Plaque Attack Club," last September I introduced a new monthly feature on my blog and christened it "Plaque Attack." The best way to describe "Plaque Attack" is that it is a free plaque-of-the-month club. Each month, a few days before a new month begins, I will make a post featuring a new plaque. The plaque wording reflects holidays or activities unique to the coming month. If you are new to the "Plaque Attack Club" know that you'll need to check back every month to receive each new document. 


For a list of supplies and a tutorial on how to make these plaques, go here. I am offering August's Plaque Attack in a downloadable PDF document via Google Docs. As always it is free of charge. If possible, before you download the doc would you consider becoming a follower and be so kind as to leave a comment below?  


Important: The PDF Google Doc version is 1/8" smaller than the emailed Word version. After downloading the PDF, print it off on plain paper to determine the size. If you'd like it a little bigger, then request the Word document through email. 

Once you are viewing the document in Goggle Docs, you can click "File" to the left of the document for download options. Select "Download original" to download the file to your desktop or select "Print PDF" to print the file immediately.

If for any reason you would rather email me to request your Plaque Attack, feel free to do so. My email address is located on my sidebar. Just add "August Plaque Attack" in the subject line of your email and please remember to leave a comment below.


By downloading this copyrighted document you agree not to sell the document or sell any items that use this document. It is for personal use only. You may make as many copies for yourself or to use as gifts as you would like. If you post about your plaque on your blog, please link back to this blog post for your readers to receive the document. Thank you!

Click here to download
the August Plaque Attack document! 
 
If you are a newcomer to the Plaque Attack Club and would like the previous plaque documents, just email me with your request! My email address is on my sidebar. In the email make sure you mention which months you are requesting!


39 comments:

fitgirl said...

You always seem to come up with the perfect words! :) Thanks!

Tina said...

I always look forward to these! I do hope you continue making them! I'm sad I didn't get the plaques from before you stared posting them for download. Would you consider emailing them, or adding them Google Docs for all of us less fortunate members?

Jill said...

Another fabulous plaque! Love the colors you chose! I also enjoy that you placed them in your flower beds for pictures! So fun! Thanks again!

Carla said...

Thank you for making these lovely plaques available.

Tins and Treasures said...

This is such a great idea...kinda like the Wordle program we use in school.

Speaking of school...August for me means 'teacher inservice'! Yikes, it's just around the corner!!

Have a great Thursday. ~Natalie

annemarie said...

Thanks - this is a great plaque - love your choice of words.

Joan said...

What a gorgeous plaque! I absolutely love it and thank you so much for the tutorial and the download. I already follow your blog on Reader, and you are one talented lady!
Thanks!

Grammy Goodwill said...

This is such a generous thing for you to do.

CJ said...

I love this one! I think I have a perfect rainbow sherbet-y paper to print this out on. I am on vacation right now so it will have to wait until I am home. I might have to email you for the larger size.
Thank YOU!!!

Leslie said...

Love, love love your plaques! Thanks for being so generous.

kr said...

the plaques have been fun. I can't believe it's been a year already either.

scrapfancy said...

Thank you for another great plaque. Great job.

Christine said...

As usual I love it and thank you for being so creative and generous.

Rhonda said...

I stumbled across your blog through a friend and love your plaques. I can't wait to try them out--thank you!

carla.evans said...

Love, love, love the plaques!! I'm so glad I found you!!! I'm sure you feel exactly the same way...lol!

CandyCane said...

I love the August Plaque.

August is my birthday month so this is "extra special".

Thank you so much xo

Rita said...

i love your august plaque -- the paper you chose is perfect, the cool blues and grays of late summer. thank you for all your hard work! this project has been great fun!

L3 said...

Love your blog! I'm a grandma in Provo, UT (aka "Guggie").

countercrafts said...

Thank for another wonderful month plaque! I appreciate all of your hard work and your free items that you offer. Take Care and God Bless!
Donna, gmills4@suddenlink.net

Heather said...

Thanks for all your dedication for the year! I love your plaques.

snowdraak said...

Another great plaque! Thanks for sharing your wonderful work.
Alison
fourkidstwocats at msn dot com

Deebi27 said...

Wow, you hit the nail on the head for August!!! Thank you for sharing as you do and so very glad I have found your blog. Each new blog brings such surprises of fun! I am going back to find your other plaque attacks...thanks!

Simply AJ said...

Thanks so much for sharing with us... August plaque is perfect! AJ

queenofmynest(at)gmail(dot)com

Nana said...

Thanks so much for your August plaque. I love it and it's just perfect!

Lara said...

I love all the photos of your plaque among those gorgeous flowers!

Sachie said...

Suzanne,
I found your blog off my sister's computer, and I received one of your plaque attacks, but how do you know if you have become a follower? I want to make sure I am! :)
Thank you for sharing your creativity!!!
Blessings!
Kim

The White Silk Purse (Dana) said...

Thank you, yet again, for another perfect plaque!

California Born and Raised said...

I got your blog address from the YW group I am in and I LOVE this plaque. I wish I could be as creative but I do not know that much about computer things. Thank you for sharing your talents with those that dream of them!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing this fun idea. I got your e-mail response and I really appreciate the time you took to send them to me. I have all my supplies and cannot wait to make my first plaque.
~ Trisha

Vicki said...

Thanks for the last of the month plaques(August) for this first year. I have printed them on scrapbooking paper and I insert them in a black frame.

Vicki in Northern California

Tracy said...

I just came across your blog through LDS Neighborhood News and love it. You are very creative and I love the plaques. Thanks for all that you share.

Barb said...

This is awesome......now I have a complete year's worth of plaques. Thank you for allowing us to share your creativity. Barb

honeycreekprims said...

How kind of you to share your talents with the free plaque attacks. Thanks so much--love them.

cathy said...

Just found you, and am now a follower,from House of H - and I see we both follow Kevin and Amanda. Thanks so much for the great August plaque - I'm looking forward to making a project!

Amanda said...

Thank you! These are super cute! I am excited to make all of them:)

BreAn said...

I just found your blog through Pintrest. You've got some CUTE stuff here, and I'm so excited about these monthly plaques. You are so generous to share these with us!

Bynancyoriginals said...

I love the instant gratification of the Google download.

Tiffany said...

What a great find! I just found you via a friend who made your Monster Tooth Pillow. I am a new follower and I am off to save/print all of your previous Plaque Attacks! They are perfect! Thanks so much!

Barb said...

Suzanne - I was looking for a project today, and thought I'd do a plaque....these are always fun and easy to complete in a couple hours. Can't believe I'm doing something that won't be used until August, but that's okay. Thanks for sharing your talent! Barb