Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bella...

Yesterday I made the last item for a package that I'm sending off for the wee little grandbaby -- Miss O. -- due very soon. Early last summer we had an invasion of U.F.O.'s (Unidentified Flying Owls) when I made an owl pillow for each of our grandchildren. It has become obvious that little Miss O. will need one too, so I whipped one up yesterday. I'd like you to meet...

Bella


I love Bella. She's a flashy dresser. 


I'm quite sure she will fit in nicely in Miss O.'s sure-to-be fashionable life.  


If you'd like to make your own Hoot Owl Pillow, go here. 
You'll find the instructions for whipping one up!

Linked to:
Show Off Your Stuff Party @ Fireflies and Jellybeans

11 comments:

Julie Harward said...

I just love flashy dressers...she is so cute! Come say hi :D

Amy said...

So Cute! That litte grandbaby is going to be set! Hope she gets here safe and sound!

Mia said...

I love it!!! She is so sassy.

inday_adin said...

Bella sure looks great! So sassy indeed. I love it! thanks for sharing the tute. It reminds me that my mother-in-law used to have an owl pet and that's how she started collecting owls. That's really cute for as a gift for a little one. :)

aDin B

Anne Fannie said...

Bella is a cutie! Cute cute!

Mamarazzi said...

oh my goodness that is darling. i have a major affinity for owls.

I just wanted to stop in, as a fellow nominee, and congratulate you on your Top Blog 2010 Nomination over on The Blog Guide.

It is a thrill to be nominated in such great company!!

Amy Meyer said...

Beautiful Owl! You have fabulous stitching!

Marla @ Always Nesting said...

That is so cute!!

Linda (PA_shutterbug) said...

Bella the owl is very cute and fashionable!

Tina said...

Your little Miss O is one very lcuky little girl!! I have to say I love the name, as we have our own Miss O and a Miss Bella :) You are so clever, Suzanne, I love your new little owl ~ Tina xx

Kim said...

love this!!