Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Bloomin' Tuesday...

Yesterday I returned home from a wonderful weekend trip to a destination soon to be disclosed! "Paradise" is the word to describe where we vacationed. Bright, vibrant colors and beautiful blossoms were everywhere we turned. To be honest, I wasn't particularly looking forward to coming home.

I was pleasantly surprised, however, when I arrived home to find a paradise here as well. Albeit the colors are more subdued and earthy, the hues of fall are found in every nook and cranny in our garden. I thought I'd participate in one last Bloomin' Tuesday before the cold weather sets in. Today I've made a few collages of photos I took today in our back yard. Enjoy!

Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower.
                                                                                               - Albert Camus






Remember to sign up for my Esty Give Away and check back tomorrow morning for the results!

Have a beautiful fall day and remember to vote! ;o)

Linked to:
Bloomin' Tuesday @ Ms. Green Thumb Jean

10 comments:

Julie Harward said...

Thanks for sharing the beauty..I have loved the Fall colors so much this yer, I am kind of sad to see them go! :D

Susi said...

Beautiful photos...love all the fall colors.

Mia said...

I love your yard every season of the year.

Jean said...

Beautiful fall photos! The bright yellow oak leaf is especially lovely. Jean

Tina said...

Gorgeous photos Suzanne. Autumn is my favourite season and I just love the colours of your leaves!! Wonderful to hear you had a fabulous break, but also nice to see you back:) ~ Tina xx

Sherrin said...

Thanks for sharing this beauty! I can never decide whether winter or spring is my favourite season!

perennialgardener said...

Beautiful fall color! :)

Cynthia L. said...

Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love the cooler weather and the colors. Your photos are very nice! Glad you had a great vacation. You know vacations are good when you don't want to come back!

Renee said...

What a beautiful quote. I love that.

Deb said...

I love the earthy fall colors. Your area seems very lovely although I've never been out your way.