Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Free Patterns and Tutorials...

How I love the blogging world. Today I visited Quilt Hollow. She had a post that mentioned a blog, DIY Bag Lover, that has a collection of many free patterns and tutorials for totes and bags. After I read the post I high-tailed it over to DIY Bag Lover, because, as you know, I have a vested interest in Hang Ups of any kind. Oh my. Oh my, oh my. There were several patterns I fell in love with. This blog is truly a great resource for the seamstress who's hooked on totes of any kind.Then I might look as hip as the lovely lady to the left who is clutching that pretty matching purse. Head on over and take a look for yourself!

4 comments:

Renee said...

YES!!! Another great one. Her bags are super cute.

GRAMEE said...

thanks suzanne that was wonderful..
some great bags.

Quilt Hollow said...

Funny you mentioned wasp bag because that is so the one that caught my eye!

Lisa said...

This site is fantastic!