Monday, June 22, 2009

Bloomin' Tuesday... "In the Pink!"

It's Bloomin' Tuesday and we're in the pink! I can't get enough of this delectable color this year. I'm loving it in clothing, totes, decor and in my garden -- especially in my garden! Here's a sampling of some blushing blossoms that are currently adorning our flower beds...

Top left, clockwise: Nicotiana, Million Bells, luscious pale pink rose, Impatiens, New Guinea Impatiens, lovely rose.

To see more Bloomin' Tuesday posts,
go to Ms. Green Thumb Jean's.

10 comments:

Grammy said...

Hi Suzanne, Love all your pretty pink blooms. Its getting close to grand baby time. How is your daughter doing?

Susan said...

I really love all your pink blooms...looks so delicate!

Darla said...

Pretty in pink for sure!

Rhonda said...

Suzanne, you are indeed "in the pink!" I love the creamy pink rose. So beautiful! ~~Rhonda

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Beautiful Pinks! Love them all! Have a great day!

Sherrie
http://splummer-aviewofmylife.blogspot.com/2009/06/bloomin-tuesday.html

Jean said...

Suzanne, Lovin' all that pink. The soft pink roses is perfect. Your peonies make a beautiful bouquet. I'm glad you didn't miss them. Your house must smell heavenly! Jean

Aiyana said...

Love all your pink blooms, but especially love the peachy pink blush on the rose!
Aiyana

MiaKatia said...

Love the roses :)

Quilt Hollow said...

Love the pink. You've been missed while I've been away.

Renee said...

Love the roses! I just spent two days cutting mine out because they are soooo sickly. Very sad.