Monday, May 19, 2014

"Snap Trap" Little Kid Wallet...


About a month ago my eight-year-old granddaughter called me with a dilemma. She had "accidentally" misplaced her Snap Trap Wallet and wondered if I would make her a new one. I told her I would be happy to, but it might take a few weeks because we had a wedding scheduled for the next week.


Last week I was finally able to whip one up for her...


This little kid wallet has a "snap" compartment with a metal measuring tape closure for treasures that snaps shut and a "trap" pocket secured with a zippered for valuables {cold hard cash}.


These wallets can be made with fabric scraps and they take no time at all to whip together. This is a pattern that I created, and I've made the pattern and tutorial available to all at no charge. Just go HERE to make one for someone special in your life.