Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Another Birdie Bib...


It seems I'm obsessed with making baby bibs lately. I've analyzed this addictive behavior the last few days as I've painted (and painted and painted) the ceiling in our kitchen/nook/family room area. Painting gives you gobs of time for self examination.

{For example, I've also figured out why I haven't been able to stick to a diet the last couple of years... 1.) I like to eat. 2.) I don't like to diet. If anyone knows how to make a diet more fun than eating, please leave a comment below. Your remark might be the breakthrough I need to kick-start a diet for good!}


Anywho, I haven't had a lot of time for creating lately, and a bib is just about the quickest project one can ever produce, so I'm sure that's why I've been compelled to produce a myriad of baby bibs of late. Like the little Birdie Bib I posted on Monday, this one has the same adorable embroidered pattern. You can find the pattern and inspiration for this bib here at Soule Mama.

As you can see I chose to add a little ruffle on the bib this time...




I finished painting the ceilings yesterday and today I begin the kitchen walls. I'm excited to give my kitchen a little boost. 

Along with the diet suggestions, if any of you know a good online source for lighting fixtures, could you send  the information my way? Maybe a store that has some different or more original items. I'd like to purchase a new semi-flush mount ceiling fixture for my family room, so I'm interested in a good on-line source. Thanks!