Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Matroyshka


Awhile ago I received an email from the PR Consultant for the online pattern store "Whimsy Couture." {They have an instant download pattern shop called "Whimsy Couture." In addition they have an Etsy Shop where their patterns are sold.} She was in the process of sending sample patterns to those who might be interested in reviewing and testing their patterns. It was an offer I couldn't refuse. Whimsy Couture has many patterns, but the one I chose was a little Matroyshka plush pattern that I felt certain one of my granddaughters would love! Here's my first Matroyshka plushie that was created from that cute pattern...


I used the basic PDF pattern that was delivered via email from Whimsy Couture, then I added a little scarf and apron to make her mine!


With a little poly-fil, she was almost ready for her new home...



To top her off, I added a crocheted flower that I'd had bought for just the right project a year ago. 
It found a home tucked into her hair...


Next week I'll be showing you another version of this cute pattern.  In addition I'll be hosting a Three Pattern Give-Away from Whimsy Couture AND everyone will be eligible for a discount coupon to use on any and all patterns in their store. That's my idea of a fabulous Give Away!


7 comments:

shez said...

oh Suzanne she is gorgeous,lucky GD.xx

Michele said...

She is adorable!

kisa said...

seriously so cute!

Anesha said...

Really lovely fabircs, just adorable.

Rebecca and Cody said...

So Cute!!!

pasqueflower said...

Adorable!

colorchic said...

Cute & Adorable! Love the crocheted flower!