Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top 5 Blog Posts of 2011...


It's always amusing to look back on a year and remember some of the posts that made an itty-bitty dent in the blogging world. Here are my Top 5 Posts of 2011 -- determined by the number of pageviews per posts. I'm looking forward to another year filled with creating, sharing and being inspired!

 5th most viewed post in 2011


#4
The availability of my Manfred Tooth Pillow Pattern...


#3 most viewed 2011 post
The introduction of the Chick-sicle Cooling Pad with Pattern...


second favorite in 2011
My Bunting Cosmetic Bag with Pattern & Directions...


And finally the Numero Uno most viewed post on my blog in 2011
{with over 40,000 page views}
My "Love Bird" Rice Filled Heating Pads Pattern & Tutorial...


Thank you so much for your kind, constructive, and encouraging comments this year.
They are so appreciated!

5 comments:

gail said...

whoa! It would be impossible for me to choose a favorite! Everything you do is so adorable! :)
I think I'll do this kind of post for MRL. (thanks for the inspiration)
have a great week!
gail

Chris said...

Hi Suzanne! I was smiling as I read your post this morning because I think our family may have helped to put these posts at the top of your list. :) I think I have made most everything on the list...and not just one or two but 5,6, or 7 of some. :) We all laughed when we opened our gifts from each other because it was a "justanotherhangup"-Suzanne- Christmas-gift-exchange. One of my girls made the Plaque attack for Christmas for all of us, I made pillow cases for all the grands, one daughter also made the little blocks with pictures of the grandkids on them....THANKS for all your creative ideas and for sharing them with us!! We look forward 2012, the Lord's blessings and leading us through this new year, and keeping up with you through your blog. Happy New Year! :) P.S. could you email me your mailing address, I would like to send you our Christmas card..a picture of our crew. :)

pasqueflower said...

All great projects! I love, love, love the bunting bag.

Cindy said...

Love your projects. I have pinned all of them. This is the year I will actually make something! I have made some of your plaques.
My granddaughter loves the purse I bought from you etsy shop.
Hope 2012 brings more cute stuff!

Tolentreasures said...

All of your projects are wonderful! That is a lot of page views! Good for you! Love everything, hope that you have a creative and wonderful New year.

Cathy