Monday, November 14, 2011

Print button...

A couple of days ago one of my readers, Carla, wrote me and asked if I had a "print button" on my blog. She couldn't find it and wondered if I had placed it in a less than obvious spot. I have to admit that up until that time I hadn't heard about "print buttons" so I did a little investigating. I immediately came upon this website at "Print Friendly."  I followed the simple instructions and with a few easy clicks this button was installed at the end of each of my posts.


This button enables my readers to print my blog posts with the click of a button. It also has an option to make a pdf file or email the post. One can also scale the text size and/or omit the pictures. The benefit to you as a reader? You'll be able to easily print off any tutorial I publish with the click of a button!