Monday, December 27, 2010

Get ready for January's Plaque Attack and more...

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas! Today I am storming through the house putting away all of the Christmas decorations and getting the house back in order. Right after Christmas I always have an overwhelming desire to set things straight and simplify, and this year is no exception. It may take me a day or two to accomplish all that, but get prepared for a bevy of projects starting in January! I've made a list -- and it's long -- of items to create and share with you all! Later this week I will have the plaque attack for January up and running!

In the meantime, I will share this audio of a 911 call that our son tuned us into earlier today. This audio could be the perfect object lesson when you are teaching your children the importance of choosing a mate wisely.
Enjoy!



7 comments:

Julie said...

No way! Too funny. Thanks for the laugh, Suzanne. :)

Just Jo, Joe with no e said...

I love this! We live on Eucalyptus Ave and first heard this about 20 years ago but it was a policeman who hauled a dead horse down to the next street so he wouldn't have to write Eucalyptus on his report! We were assured that it was a true story about our street and they even told us the name of the policeman;)

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

So funny - both my husband and I are still laughing out loud. Thanks Suzanne!

CJ said...

I laughed out loud the first time then brought my son in to hear it and laughed again. I figured when I brought my daughter in I would be over it...nope, LOL again! :D

Linda (PA_shutterbug) said...

I am feeling the desire to get my house back in order, too, because Christmas is over. We may have company on January 1, so I will leave everything up for another week. Have a happy new year!

Mandy said...

I'm not feeling so alone now, I would take the tree down the day after, but the kids acuse me of being a grouch. Mine will all come down this week and then the house gets a detailed cleaning!

Ornery's Wife said...

I took my stuff down the day after Christmas. Rearranged all sorts of stuff, and cleaned surfaces that always seem to get dustier in December than at any other time. It feels so good to have things back to normal. I enjoy the lights and tree and cheery decor, but it always brings stress with it so I am relieved to put it all away for next year.

Loved the video. :D Laughed pretty hard!
tm