Monday, August 03, 2009

Bloomin' Tuesday

First things first: Good news -- the baby arrived and mother and baby are doing beautifully! ;o) Happy Bloomin' Tuesday! This week while working in my garden, I was struck by all the beautiful colors and hues that are represented in my garden, so I thought I would create a few colorful collages for my Bloomin' Tuesday post this week. Hope you enjoy!

Conspicuous Corals...

Sunny Yellows...

Picturesque Pinks...

Pearly Whites...

Brilliant Blues...

Provocative Purples...

and Razzle-Dazzle Reds...

To visit more Bloomin' Tuesday Posts,
go to Ms. Green Thumb Jean's!

9 comments:

Julie said...

Oh, how wonderful about the baby!!! YEAH!!!

Your collages are so pretty! The red one is really neat with the addition of the red tomatos also!!!

Darla said...

You have a lot of 'pop' in your gardens right now. Beautiful assortment of colors and you displayed them quite well. Congrats on the baby!!

MiaKatia said...

Those colors are so bright! Lovely garden.

So excited about that little baby!

Grammy said...

Hi Suzanne , You have such a bounty of beautiful flowers. Did your grand baby come yet? We had our the 28th at 1 min to midnight. What a joy.
Many blessings to you and your family.

Carla said...

WOW!! Girl, you got style:)
(congrats on the new little one!!)

Tudy said...

Everything looks beautiful.

Jean said...

Congrats on the new baby! What a wonderful post! I love your color collages! I can't seem to make them. Do you have a special program? Jean

Dee said...

Wow- what a rainbow! You have some real beauties there! I love your header picture too!

Carolynn said...

All those images were taken in your garden? Wow. They're beautiful. I'm partial to the pinks & blues. And whites. The corals are nice too.... *wink*