Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm taking a bit of a break...

I'm being forced to take a bit of a break this week. ;o) We are having to move out of the house for a few days while we have some workers refinish our hardwood floors and recarpet (because of our little water problem). Yup, I'm not exactly going to a spa, but the Residence Inn by Marriott is going to put us up for a few days compliments of our insurance company. Pools. Complimentary breakfasts. Workout room. Shopping close by. Buffet dinners. Room service. Good books. A little TV. I'm going to take advantage of this little "inconvenience." Hopefully I'll also get to a bit of sewing, so look forward to some new Hang Ups being displayed on the blog later this week. Hope you all have a great week!

8 comments:

Julie said...

LOLOL!!! Too funny! I see you are reading my fav book of all times (not romance)!!! I made the picture big so I could read it! LOL. Sorry...I'm bad!!!

Have fun during your "inconvenience"!

The dinners out should be nice!

See ya soon again...Julie :)

lusciouschaos said...

Hope you have a great staycay. The photo was good for a laugh. Thx.

Tins and Treasures said...

Oh...you lucky duck!! Hopefully, you'll get some extra traffic in blog block after my post yesterday, and come home to sales!

Jan said...

Oh, just eat this up. Have a wonderful little break for a few days. Just take it easy and enjoy!

Muddy Boot Dreams said...

This might just be a case of good timing, now you will be all rested for Christmas.

Jen

MiaKatia said...

Love the picture! Relax and enjoy putting your feet up as much as you can. Can't wait to hear about the renovations.

Renna said...

Oh, you poor, poor thing. What a sacrifice to have to make, and especially during the holiday season. No beds to make, no meals to cook, no floors to sweep....um...just how did you go about getting that water damage? Maybe you could offer a tutorial for the rest of us? wink, wink ;-Þ

LOVE the picture! ;-)

Trying to Stay Calm! said...

Enjoy your break :) ♥ Hugs!