Monday, November 24, 2008

Bloomin' Tuesday

This last week I purchased some roses for an event that we had at our church. After the event many of the roses had been given away, but there were enough left to make a nice little arrangement. Some of these red roses are of a variety that has striations or stripes of slightly different red colors. I asked my florist friend what variety of rose this is and she told me it is a "Red Intuition." So dramatic and lovely! Have a wonderful Bloomin' Tuesday!


To see more Bloomin' Tuesday posts, visit Ms. Green Thumb Jean's!

10 comments:

Grammy said...

aw, I Love your roses.

Aiyana said...

Lovely roses. I love it when the name of the rose is given. I always write down the ones I find most appealing so I can check to see if they do well here in the desert. So many don't.
Aiyana

Darla said...

They so look like velvet! Just beautiful!!

Carla said...

Wow! What a beauty!! Thanks for sharing, and Happy Thanksgiving:)

Jean said...

Your roses are lovely! I'm hoping they smell as wonderful as they look! Jean

Sue said...

It looks to me you could be a floral designer yourself! What a pretty arrangement!

Tins and Treasures said...

Oh, so pretty!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Natalie

Tins and Treasures said...

Oh, so pretty!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Natalie

Pudgeduck said...

What a beatiful rose! Love the color. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Laurie and Chris said...

Those are deffently Red Intuition. I work with them almost every day. Your bouquet is vert pretty!