Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Sold - Chocolates & Flowers

The other day my husband came home and presented me with a beautiful vase filled with flowers. I don't know a girl around who doesn't love a box of chocolates and a bunch of flowers every now and then. When you purchase this tote, you'll have both! I love the lush chocolaty background and the fun whimsical posies on this beautiful Kitty Yoshida creation from the City Girl line by Bernartex. I have purchased several more fabrics from this line and look forward to making more Hang Ups in the future using these beautiful fabrics.

This 14.5" x 12" Hang Up has all the usual features. Check out my sidebar to find out more information about the construction of my totes and to find out how to purchase one for yourself! The price of $45 includes shipping to the continental U.S. and Canada. Feel free to send me an email with any questions you may have.

10 comments:

Renna said...

That is gorgeous, Suzanne!

Trying to Stay Calm! said...

Love it~! What a sweet hubby :)

MiaKatia said...

That one is really pretty. I love the brown pink combos.

Angie said...

I love pink and brown! I wish I only had 1/2 your talent!

Debilou said...

I love all your bags and this one is no exception.. I can't wait unitl i can purchase one.

Muddy Boot Dreams said...

Stunning, of course like all of your totes are. But I love love love the color combos.

Hey and thank you for all the wonderful comments you have been making! Blogging is such a fun hobby, to bad I am letting everything else go to pots...
Jen

Jan said...

Oh, I love, love, love these colors. Your bags are all beautiful, all the time - but this one really speaks to me. Lovely!!

Maryam said...

This one is so cute. I love the fabric. I see the handles are different than the others, different material that is. love m

Suzanne said...

Maryam - Actually it's the same handles I've used on many of my totes. They might have just caught the light differently in this photo. ;o)

Shannon said...

I haven't seen this one! I love the color combo in this one. I think it is one of my favorites ever.