Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Sold - Chocolates & Flowers

The other day my husband came home and presented me with a beautiful vase filled with flowers. I don't know a girl around who doesn't love a box of chocolates and a bunch of flowers every now and then. When you purchase this tote, you'll have both! I love the lush chocolaty background and the fun whimsical posies on this beautiful Kitty Yoshida creation from the City Girl line by Bernartex. I have purchased several more fabrics from this line and look forward to making more Hang Ups in the future using these beautiful fabrics.

This 14.5" x 12" Hang Up has all the usual features. Check out my sidebar to find out more information about the construction of my totes and to find out how to purchase one for yourself! The price of $45 includes shipping to the continental U.S. and Canada. Feel free to send me an email with any questions you may have.