Tuesday, August 12, 2008

SOLD - "Olympic Dreams"

As a tribute to the Olympic Games, this tote was named ... "Olympic Dreams." Anyone who knows me well, knows that I love the combination of blue and white. I think it's especially pretty in this Asian themed fabric. This tote would be awesome worn next to a pair of jeans! It measures approximately 14 1/2" x 12". Check out the sidebar to find more information about my totes and please feel free to email me with any questions you may have. This hang up sells for $45 -- which includes shipping to the continental U.S. and Canada. Go for the gold USA!

3 comments:

MiaKatia said...

I really love this one and I think the name is perfect. Go USA!!! I have been staying up way to late to watch swimming this week. It is killing me but I just can't stop ;)

Jan said...

Beautiful! We have been up too late too -- but it happens so rarely that we get to see Olympic athletes that we don't care!

Muddy Boot Dreams said...

Beautiful totes! Love them, great blog, found you by clicking away, will visit again.
Jen