Thursday, August 21, 2008

SOLD - "Grape Splash!"

Batiks are such a popular fabric right now. Most fabric stores online or not feature generous sections with these bold, bright, colorful fabrics. I found this top fabric just by chance at one of the fabric stores in our town. When I saw it I knew that I loved it, but I wasn't sure it would go with the bottom fabric that I had on my shelf at home. I bought it anyway. When I came home and put the fabrics next to each other I knew it was a match made in heaven! So pretty and contemporary. Love the name of this one ... "Grape Splash!"

Feel free to check the sidebar to learn how my totes are constructed. If you are interested in buying one of my products or if you have a question, feel free to email me. My email address is on the sidebar. This tote is approximately 14 1/2" x 12". The purchase price includes shipping to the continental U.S. and Canada.